Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Red Pears on Blue Plate"
SOLD



Sigh. I really wish I was better at this whole naming business. That's about as boring as a title as you can get huh? This isn't the best photo. Every time I try to photograph a big block of red it tends to kind of blob together. I have a hard time getting the color variations.

I've been wanting to try painting landscapes for some time but I've been up against the same old fear I generally have about trying something completely new. I found a nice photo in the wetcanvas image library that I edited quite a bit in Photoshop. I need to just try it. Even if it looks horrible, I'm sure I'll learn something and it's only one painting right?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Fox said...

You are getting so good lady!! Your last couple of paintings are getting better and better. Beautiful!!
P.S. I'm sending the cherry painting in the mail tomorrow...sorry it took me so long, to much work.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home