Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I haven't posted for a few days but I have been doing "art stuff".

Inspired by a georgeous pen & ink drawing by Liz Patterson of her niece, I decided to do a sketch of my daughter. Um, well, mine didn't turn out nearly as well.

I worked on a website I designed and am trying to finish up. Ok, I don't really consider that something to put in my "art journal" but it took some creativity.

Finally, I watched a Helen Van Wyk video. Very helpful information. I have her book Color Recipes and refer to it often.

I did a painting yesterday. I'll post it once I take a picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Moses Botkin said...

Nice blog you have here, Brendy! Keep up the good work, esp. taking care of your kiddos. Motherhood is the most important, rewarding and frustrating job you'll ever have! Blessings.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home