Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Summer's End"

I would think that the more times you painted an object the better you would get at it. I don't find that to always be true for myself. My favorite of these pumpkin paintings is the first one I painted. This one came out well (I especially like the thick paint) but the first ones are still the best I think. I wonder why that is. Maybe I'm most excited about it the first time I paint it?

Available: $75 + $10 shipping. Or send me an e-mail.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kim shields said...

we took carol marine's class together in Round Rock. I just started my blog. Love your pumpkins! especially with the blue background.

5:56 PM  
Blogger kim shields said...

oops, I mean violet. The one you did on the 25th had a blue background. It really made the pumpkins pop. Do you use Carol's color wheel?

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home