Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm enjoying doing daily paintings and I like the idea of posting them to a blog. However, it is so painful for me to post these landscapes I've been trying to do. They remind me of a ceramics class I took in college one summer. I wanted to get better at throwing so I went to the ceramics studio every day for 4-6 hours and threw pots and then threw them in a bucket when I was done so I could re-use the clay. I think I only kept 2-3 items from the whole semester. I never did get very good at throwing all though I did see a big improvement.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Elio said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Elio said...

I think that the hardest part about blogging is posting work you don't like that hundreds will see.

Happy painting.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah Fox said...

I still think you're crazy! I love these landscapes!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home