Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged
Carol Marine tagged me. My first thought was "ugh, I don't want to do this", but it was kind of fun and it's only 5 things I had to think of. The idea is to tell 5 things about your self so here goes...

1. By the time I left home at 18, I had lived in over 20 different houses, 6 countries, and 5 states.
2. I turned 40 this year.
3. Including myself, there were 15 people in my graduating class.
4. When my husband and I got married we had 10 indoor pets (yikes!)
5. I spend way too much time on the computer (yes, I see the irony!)

Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the lucky ;) people I'm tagging: Deb Kirkeeide, Debbie Miller, Don Gray, Karen Appleton, Sarah Fox. I hope you don't mind too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home